The primary district Parent Notification System is ParentSquare. Notifications currently will be sent to registered email addresses and phone numbers.
For help to verify and adjust your notification options, please visit our ParentSquare and Powerschool resource page at: https://www.easthamptonps.org/page/powerschool-parentsquare
PARENTS: You can confirm that you are set up to receive texts from the Superintendent of Schools by doing the following:
1. Visit www.parentsquare.com.
2. Select “SIGN IN” in the upper right hand corner.
3. SIGN IN if you have an account or SIGN UP if you have not established your account.
4. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
5. Select “MY ACCOUNT” from the menu.
6. Click “Edit” and your contact information will be displayed.
7. Confirm that your cell phone number is present and accurate. If it is, you are all set to receive texts.
8. If your cell phone number has changed or is missing, you must contact your school’s main office to add a current cell phone number. Please let them know that you want this cell phone number connected to your ParentSquare account.
If you do not wish to receive text alerts, you will still receive email communication from the schools.
Text alerts will be used instead of phone calls for routine cancellation of school due to snow or other weather situations. ParentSquare information is populated by the school data base through PowerSchool.