Alumni Records/Transcripts

All high school cumulative records for former graduates and/or withdrawals are stored with the High School Guidance Office for the State of Connecticut mandated fifty year period. If any alumni needs an official transcript for applying to colleges, employment opportunities, etc. please contact Mrs. Laura Wyzykowski, Guidance Office Administrative Assistant at 860-365-4031 or  to submit a written request with personal signature.

Alumni may also use the Alumni Records Request Form on this website to submit the written request which may either be emailed to Mrs. Laura Wyzykowski or faxed to 860-365-4045.

Official transcripts with the school seal must be sent directly to the organization/college requiring the transcript, per school policy, and will be sent upon receipt of the signed written request. 

 Alumni Records Request Form